- Talking about social experimentation?
Find here a methodological guide published at the request of the DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion.
- The Study “Hidden Competences” published by CIMO, examined how employers rate the skills and knowledge acquired through international experiences. It suggested that transnational learning mobility produces the kind of competences that the labour market needs to face future challenges successfully.
To learn more about the study.
CIMO has developed a set of tools and materials for recognizing international competences. The tools are meant for students, teachers, guidance consellors and international coordinators.
- Volunteering is an excellent example of non-formal learning promoted the EU Youth Strategy: to learn more about EU Youth Strategy – volunteering, click here
- European Youth Portal : information and opportunities for young people across Europe
- Looking for volunteering opportunities ? Visit the European Youth Portal
- SALTO-YOUTH is a network of eight Resource Centres working on European Priorities areas within the youth field. As part of the European Commission’s Training Strategy, SALTO-YOUTH provides non-formal learning resources for youth workers and youth leaders and organizes training and contact-making activities to support organisations and National Agencies within the frame of the European Commission’s Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme and beyond.
About SALTO and Inclusion.